A Customer Service Consultant will call you in under 5 minutes to provide an obligation free quote and answer any questions
How to make a claim on your cover
Australian Seniors Insurance Agency understands how difficult it can be to face the loss of a loved one, and how challenging it can be to start making funeral plans at this difficult and emotional time. That's why the benefit is paid when we receive the completed claim documents, without any unnecessary delay. Accidental Death claims will be paid as soon as proof of accidental death is received.
To make a claim, just follow these simple steps:
If you are a beneficiary or family member of the deceased, call us on 1300 73 7697, email us at email@example.com or write to Australian Seniors Policy Services, PO Box 6728, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153.
We will provide you with a Claims Booklet once we've been notified of the claim
- Collate these completed forms and documents:
Mail the forms and documents as soon as possible to:
- Claim Form
- A certified copy of evidence of death (e.g. Death Certificate or a certified Coroner's Report or certified Doctor's/Hospital Report)
- A certified copy of evidence of deceased's age (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport, Driver's Licence)
- A certified copy of proof of your identity (e.g. Passport, Driver's Licence, Bank Card, Medicare Card [if both parties are listed])
- A certified copy of proof of your relationship to the deceased (e.g. Marriage Certificate, Medicare Card [if both parties are listed])
- The original Policy Document and Policy Schedule
- If you would like the benefit amount paid directly into a bank account, you can also include a completed Direct Credit Authority
Australian Seniors Policy Services
PO Box 6728
Baulkham Hills NSW 2153
Find out how to apply for a Seniors Funeral Plan, call 1300 14 5532 or let us call you!